Yacca Special Tour
General Information on Tibet Trip
General Information on Mount Kailash
Bhutan Fact Sheet
Bhutan Visa Procedure
Additional information of Bhutan
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
Nepal Fact Sheet
Bhutan Visa Application Details
Your visa has to be approved prior to issuing your airticket and your arrival in Bhutan. Once you are ready to confirm your tour arrangements we will apply for your visas. We will need all of the following details.
Your full name (EXACTLY as it appears in your passport)
Date of issue and expiration of passport
Date and place of birth
Your Bhutan visa will be stamped in your passport only when you arrive in Bhutan. You will have to pay US$ 20 (subject to change) cash upon arrival and present a passport photo with your passport number written on the back. We can process a visa extensions for you if necessary.
Other than Indian nationals, all visitors to Bhutan require a visa; all visas are issued from Thimphu; visas are only issued to tourists booked with a local licensed tour operator, directly or through a foreign travel agent. Applications for tourist visas are submitted by the tour operator. Visa clearance from Thimphu must be obtained before coming to Bhutan. Visa clearance takes at least 10 days to process. Air tickets to Bhutan cannot be purchased without visa clearance. At your point of entry the visa will be stamped in your passport on payment of US$20, two passport photos will also be required. Visas are issued for a 15day period; extensions can be obtained in Thimphu at a cost of Nu.510 Step follows are the Visa Application Visa applications for Bhutan take up to six weeks to process. As soon as you have decided on an itinerary and have made payments for your trip, we will be able to make your reservations on Druk Air. To make these reservations, we will need your application.
1. Download visa application form
2. Fill out form in detail
3. Return form as an attachment by e-mail or in the body of your message.
4. Bring two passport type & size photos with you to present at the immigration desk in Paro. The visa will cost you US$20 cash upon arrival.
VISA NOTE: For Bhutan visas, use your full name exactly as it appears on your passport.
It is absolutely imperative that your Druk Air ticket have the same name as your passport and your visa has.
Detail for Visa: (Bhutan):
Visa is required for traveling to Bhutan and it is processed in Thimphu through a local tour operator . No foreign missions/ embassies abroad grants tourist visa.
- All passport details should be forwarded to the agent at least 1 month prior to date of travel for visa processing.
- Actual visa is stamped only on arrival in Bhutan with the support of visa clearance, which will be sent to you in advance.
- For all Travelers, entering Bhutan via Druk Air, visa clearance number is forwarded to the concerned overseas Druk Air Stations and without this clearance number the passengers are not allowed to board the flight.
- For Travelers entering the country by surface through Phunstholing (The border town in the Southern Bhutan), visa Clearance number is forwarded to the Local Authority and the actual visa is stamped on arrival. Two copies of passport size photographs are required on arrival.
- Visa fee is USD 20 (subject to change without prior notice) per person and it should be paid along with the Tour payment.
A valid passport is required for all nationals except Indians. For travel to Bhutan, the validity of the passport should be minimum 6 months
Leave a message
Maids table how learn drift but purse stand yet set. Music me house could among oh as their. Piqued our sister shy nature almost his wicket. Hand dear so we hour to.